Monday, March 10, 2008

And I'm back....

Retirement doesn't suite me and mum needs my blog in her life, so I am back! Here are a few things that have happened here since last Tuesday:

On Friday it snowed....

2 days before this we were playing golf in shorts......go figure!


Saturday we went shopping for David. He is going out of the country for a few days and needed some nice looking yet can get trashed khaki pants. So off to TJ Maxx and Marshalls we went and found 2 pairs for $12 each!


The day before I had seen a commercial for what looked like Ralph Lauren-esque clothing, I immediately was vigilante to see what this was. Turns out JC Penny has a new line called American Living that "looks" amazing! So we went to check it out and there is some really cute stuff, but they ruined it by putting a huge fierce looking eagle on everything! This is what we found for David:

The madras shorts on the left are cute but when David tried them on he looked like a thug because they were soooo long! I am going to have them altered this week. The bathing suite is cute and fits much better! Everything was on sale, so the price was right but regular price would be too much to pay for cheapy clothes.

Yesterday David and I played golf, he played 36 but I skipped out on the first 18. The time change is nice to get a few more holes in but we didnt get home until 8pm and after showers realized we were both a little pink in the face and were chilled all night! Its worth it to finally have a little color though!

I have been semi-sick this whole time, I feel ok during the day and then all night I am up coughing and other yuckyness. This morning I lost my voice and I am afraid strep throat is setting in.....On a "lighter" note, I have lost 2 more pounds even though I have not been as strict with my diet!!

3 comments:

cats said...

glad to have you back!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I'm glad you're back - hope you feel better!

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Yay! Glad you pulled a Michael Jordan! ;)