Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Love Notes

*Disclaimer-I am a sobby mess after watching Oprah today about love stories, this may be an extremely sappy post!!

Since David has been gone we have tried to email each other as much as possible, which means I send him like 3 a day and if he has time, he sends one back! But thats ok because his emails are so sweet and make me fall in love with him everytime I read one! I have kept all of them, sent and received, in a seperate folder in my email account. Sometimes when I am really missing him I reread all of them and cry, I'm not sure if it helps or makes me miss him more, but I do it anyway. The point is, when I see his name highlighted in my Inbox I get so excited & it brightens my day......so think about the person you love and send them a love note, it means more than you think!

2 comments:

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

I do the same thing! I totally agree--it is the brightest spot in my day. Do you get to talk to him much? I usually get to hear from P. about every other day, or three days. When does he get home again? I'm thinking of y'all and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Just think! Hopefully next year we'll be struggling through the fun of preparing our first Thanksgiving feast as WIVES! :)

Liz said...

I am lucky, he can call every day! Hopefully he will be home a few days after Thanksgiving! I definitely cant wait till next year!! Hope you and your family have a great Turkey day too!!!