Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yellow?



After seeing Classic Bride and Excited Bride's posts today I decided to post these pictures. I have been toying around with the idea of throwing in another color to my Navy, Green, and White scheme. I have been thinking about yellow for about a month or two now. I am a huge fan of the stripe tablecloth. I'm still not sure about the color, but I liked the yellow stripe tablecloth in the top picture and I love the colors in the picture below. The bridesmaids are wearing navy and the flower girl is in yellow. I love the khaki suits for the groomsmen too! The photographs are by a husband and wife team, definately go check out the Weibners !

2 comments:

__ said...

i've gone back and forth on the yellow, too! what i've been more indecisive on is navy vs. black! ahhh, i can never decide and i'm so easily swayed! just today, i started thinking red & white looked so crisp and fun for a wedding! shoot me.

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

Love, love, LOVE your blog! I'm from a military family (parents BOTH retired colonels and a brother who is a 2LT). You will love your "military" family once you're married. Best of luck to you and I can't wait to read more!