
Friday, October 12, 2007
Better Map. Better Deal
I am playing hooky from work today due to the fact that I have had a migraine headache for the past 4 days. Nothing helps and I wish it would just go away! I am going back to bed now but I just wanted to post about this great find. I was searching on Etsy Wedding and found this for only $40!!! They make the map and send it to you on a PDF file and you can either print from home or take it to a print shop! All you do is tell them where your from and the locations you need highlighted, then you pick your font! Sounds like a deal to me! Also this map is a little more practical for guests who do not know the area, it can actually be used to find their way around!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really like it. Looks professional, guessing Mint Julip Paperie could print it in any of your colors
Post a Comment