Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Top & Bottom





I love these shoes, the first pair is by Kate Spade and the second pair is Jimmy Choo.
I have had alot of people ask how I am going to wear my hair and I just think, "I don't even have the church booked, why would I be thinking about my hair?" But today I thought about it and decided that I don't want to look like I am going to Jr. Prom, which is what most of the hairstyles that I found looked like. I also don't want my hair stuck in some updo for 3 days after. I am not a fan of hairspray and feel it should be used in moderation, but some styles are just not possible without at least a whole can. So I opted for a natural, maybe half up half down 'do. I really like the headband in the first picture, this would be the only "headpiece" I would wear. I believe the ONLY girls who should wear tiaras are girls who will receive a royal title upon marriage. Otherwise....TACKY!!! I mean it's obviously fake! Why?

1 comment:

Preppy Napkin said...

Great selections. Can't wait to read more.