Friday, September 21, 2007

New Things....





I really love the calla lilly centerpiece, it just looks so lean and elegant. I think that altering the centerpieces with tall and short might look better. I found Simple Silhouettes last night and I love their bridesmaid dresses. The navy dress above is called Calla and I am pretty sure you can get any dress in any color. They will also send you a sample dress so you can see color/fabric if you can't make it into one of the stores. In all my "knot" searching I cam across these cute dog collars! We don't have a pup yet, I'm just planning ahead! They also have matching leashes! I really want a Golden Retriever for Christmas!! But as long as David comes home thats enough for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay you are fantastic! My dog also wears a Mascot collar and I freaked out when I saw that you posted it!
http://www.mymascot.com/