I love the idea of decorating the outside of the church and I love these 2 examples! I really love the big bow on the rails!

Ideas & Inspiration for our Preppy Wedding
I love the idea of decorating the outside of the church and I love these 2 examples! I really love the big bow on the rails!

2 comments:
you know, i've been in love with couture maps ever since i found the site but i was also put off by the steep price -- NEVER thought about drawing one out myself! i'm so going to try that out!! you'll have to post yours if you DIY. :o)
i drew out a small map of mine today -- it's so hard to get all the little details on there! can i ask a few details on how you & your mom are going about it? what type of pen are you using??? at first, i was going to use my calligraphy/quill pen. way too hard!! ball points just aren't working for me, either. was thinking a really fine sharpie? and have you thought about printing yet? :o) (i have no idea what i'm doing - if you can't tell!) ;o) good luck with yours!
Post a Comment