Sunday, September 16, 2007

Feeling Knotty.....




So here are a few things I found last nite! At the top are little soaps in the shape of knots!! I thought these would be fun little favors or great in the OOT guest bags!! Not too excited about the colors shown but white would work!! Next are Knot key fobs, I found some others that are cuter but couldnt get the picture to work. Another great favor idea! The little Adirondack chairs are adorable placecard holders and a special gift for the guests to take home too!! I also found some that held little candle votives in the seat! The last picture is a centerpiece that I like, not a fan of the plain white candles and ivy at the bottom, though! Yuck!!

Like I said a few days ago, I am running out of inspiration sites!! I did stumble upon another blog called Tying the Knot and this bride to be has some fabulous ideas! We share the same color scheme and Knot theme!!

No comments: